AntSyn™ automated antenna design, synthesis, and optimization software enables designers to input antenna engineering requirements and receive antenna designs as output. Developed by antenna engineers for use by all levels of designers, AntSyn software addresses the growing demand for wireless connectivity optimized for system performance, cost, and size.
EM simulation with genetic-based optimization for exploration of design options and achievement of user-defined performance.
Cloud-based approach enables users to readily see candidate solutions while the software continues exploring the design space.
Synthesized antennas can be directly imported into AXIEM, Analyst™, or third-party EM tools for further analysis and design integration.
Features at a Glance
- Templates – Supports a diverse range of antenna types
- Optimization – Proprietary evolutionary algorithm provides smart optimization
- EM Accuracy – EM analysis provides reliable design solutions
- User Interface – Browser-based user interface (UI) accelerates antenna specification
- Cloud Computing – Provides faster, more efficient design space exploration
- Data Export – Generates physical designs for import into various EM/computer-aided design (CAD) tools