Planar EM Analysis
AXIEM 3D planar method-of-moments (MoM) EM analysis simulator addresses passive structures, transmission lines, large planar antennas, and patch arrays. AXIEM software delivers the accuracy, capacity, and speed designers need to characterize and optimize passive components on RF PCBs, modules, LTCCs, MMICs, RFICs, and antennas.
Perform in-situ analysis/design verification to fully characterize RF/microwave devices and ensure design success.
Proprietary full-wave planar, open boundary MoM technology provides discrete- and fast-frequency sweeps.
Automatic adaptive meshing with advanced-hybrid meshing technology ensures reliable results.
Features at a Glance
- EXTRACT – Schematic-driven EM extraction technology/design flow
- Layout/Drawing Editor – 2D and 3D views with shape modifiers/de-featuring
- MoM Solver – Proprietary full-wave planar, open boundary MoM technology
- Meshing Technology – Automatic advanced-hybrid adaptive meshing
- Sources – Numerous excitation ports
- Visualization – Field visualization, as well as results post-processing
- Parametric Studies – Optimization, tuning, and yield analysis
- High-Performance Computing (HPC) – Multi-core configurations and asynchronous simulation