9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
The Thinx Telefónica
(advance registration required)
Partner firm Fractus Antennas (NN) will host this one-day workshop, “Easy Design of IoT Devices With Embedded Antennas,” which showcases NI AWR software products.
Participants will design, build and test their own embedded antenna prototype for an IoT wireless platform using Fractus Antennas Virtual Antenna™ technology, NI AWR software, and a Rhode & Schwarz vector network analyzer (VNA).
- Why IoT devices need internal antennas? (1h 45min)
- Designing real IoT examples with NI AWR software (2h 30min)
- Design, Implementation, and Measurement with the R&S Vector Network Analyzer (2h)
- By registering for this workshop, the details of your profile may be used by all the sponsoring companies and institutions as well to contact you by email.
- Limited spaces. NN will contact you for workshop confirmation.