10:00 - 17:00
Advance registration required
This full-day course focuses on concepts and features in Microwave Office circuit deign software. In the morning important concepts will be highlighted that designers need to understand for successful simulations. Various tradeoffs in settings for physical principles in the AXIEM planar and Analyst™ 3D FEM simulators will be explained. In the afternoon useful features in Microwave Office software that help designers control layout and simulation will be presented. Topics discussed will include parameters for making EM models, PCells, and multiple PDKs. Attendees who are new to AWR Design Environment software should be sure to join the class in the morning.
- 10:00 – noon | Creating schematics and graphs
- 13:00 –15:00 | Reading DXF file data, creating a multilayer board and structure
- 15:00 –17:00 | Port settings, analysis execution, linkage with surface-mount components, results display
- Bringing your own laptop is preferred. If necessary, a laptop can be provided.
- Special note: 64-bit PCs are required to run the software.
- Software, licenses, and required training materials will be provided.