Thursday, May 28
10:00 am PT
Dr. John Dunn
(advance registration required)
This webinar showcases the use of Cadence® AWR Design Environment® software for the creation of 5G technology from our customers’ perspective. Learn how AWR® software can be used to design state-of-the-art circuitry, develop phased-array antenna systems, create communication link systems, and more.
The webinar is segmented into different aspects of 5G design:
- Amplifier Design – mobile and baseband 5G applications
- Filter Design – various 5G technology possibilities
- Antenna Design – phased-array design and simulation
- Module and Package Design – 5G design issues
- System Simulation – 5G communication links
Dr. John Dunn is an EM technologist with Cadence and spearheads the AWR training programs. Before entering the commercial electronics industry, Dr. Dunn was a professor of electrical engineering at the University of Colorado, Boulder, for 15 years. He earned his M.S. and Ph.D. degrees in applied physics from Harvard University, Cambridge, MA.