EL SEGUNDO, Calif.
The agenda has been finalized and registration opened for the 2019 AWR Design Forum (ADF) taking place October 23 in Seoul, Korea. An annual event, ADF travels the globe and brings together the NI AWR software community of users to network as well as to share useful information and resources pertaining to RF/microwave design.
ADF Korea 2019 features the NI AWR Design Environment platform for the design of power amplifiers (PAs), filters, antennas and more. This year’s agenda places an emphasis on PA design with the opening keynote delivered by renowned PA expert Dr. Steve Cripps. Additional PA-centric presentations include:
- Waveform Engineering in Modern PA Design - Dr. Steve Cripps, Hywave Associates
- Evolution of a Doherty PA - Dr. Steve Cripps, Hywave Associates
- Doherty PA Design Based on the Enhanced Polyharmonic (EPHD) Model - Venkatesh Balasubramanian, Maury Microwave and David Vye, AWR Group, NI
- 5G Power Amplifier Design and Modeling for Millimeter-Wave (mmWave) Gallium Nitride (GaN) Devices - David Vye, AWR Group, NI
- PA Design Framework for 5G Applications - Dr. Gent Paparisto, AWR Group, NI
For more information and to register for ADF Korea 2019, visit awr.com/events/adf-korea-2019.
Courtyard Seoul Pangyo Hotel
12, Pangyoyeok-ro 192beon-gil
Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si Gyeonggi-do
Wednesday, October 23
9:30 a.m. to 5:15 p.m.