EL SEGUNDO, Calif.
The agenda has been finalized and registration has been opened for the Munich venue of the AWR Design Forum (ADF) and concurrent NI AWR software German User Group meeting. Themed “Future Faster: From Synthesis to Design Success,” the event will highlight new synthesis capabilities and simulation enhancements in the latest V14 release of the NI AWR Design Environment platform.
Featured presentations include:
- Future Faster: Realizing the NI AWR Software Vision
- Tutorial on NI AWR Software iFilter™ Synthesis Wizard
- Network Synthesis to Accelerate Matching-Circuit Design
- RF Front-End Receiver Matching for Carrier Aggregation
- Design and Implementation of a Push-Pull Totem-Pole RF Power Amplifier
- Why You Need Dielectric Materials to Succeed in the 5G Race
- Design and Simulation of a Planar Inverted-F Antenna
- Design Flow for a First-Pass Broadband High-Power Amplifier
- Advances in Recent Printed Circuit Board Design Verification Flows
For more information and to register, visit awrcorp.com/adf.
Rohde & Schwarz Headquarters
9:00 – 16:30