Keynote is by Renowned Power Amplifier Expert Dr. Steve Cripps
EL SEGUNDO, Calif. – The agenda has been finalized and registration opened for the first leg of the 2019 AWR Design Forum (ADF) world tour, which features the latest technologies in the NI AWR Design Environment platform for the design of power amplifiers (PAs), filters, antennas and more to support 5G, internet of things (IoT) and radar applications. ADF is an annual event that travels the globe, bringing together the NI AWR software community of users to network, share useful information and resources for RF/microwave design and collaborate on industry issues and trends.
The ADF Japan 2019 event will place an emphasis on PA design with the opening keynote delivered by renowned PA expert Dr. Steve Cripps. The day’s agenda includes the following presentations:
- Waveform Engineering in Modern PA Design - Dr. Steve Cripps, Hywave Associates
- Evolution of a Doherty PA - Dr. Steve Cripps, Hywave Associates
- Highly Efficient Dual-Input Doherty Outphasing PA - Atsushi Yamaoka, Toshiba
- 5G Evolution and Future Development - Yoshihisa Kishiyama, NTT Docomo
- GaN High Electron Mobility Transistor (HEMT) Modeling and Characterization - Ken Kikuchi, Sumitomo Electric Industries
- Doherty PA Design Based on the Enhanced Polyharmonic (EPHD) Model - Venkatesh Balasubramanian, Maury Microwave and David Vye, AWR Group, NI
- 5G Power Amplifier Design and Modeling for Millimeter-Wave Gallium Nitride (GaN) Devices - Hideaki Amano, UM-Services and David Vye, AWR Group, NI
- PA Design Framework for 5G Applications - Dr. Gent Paparisto, AWR Group, NI
Throughout the day, ADF Japan 2019 will host an exhibition area showcasing NI Japan, Anritsu, Ansys, Cadence Design Systems, Zuken, Mitsubishi Electronics, Murata Manufacturing, 3D Glass Solutions by Nagase Sangyo, Maury Microwave and AMCAD by Cornes Technologies and United Monolithic Microwaves (UMS) by UM Services.
For more information and to register for ADF Japan 2019, visit awr.com/events/adf-japan-2019.