EL SEGUNDO, Calif.
The agenda and speaker list have been finalized for the sixth annual 2019 RF/Microwave Power Amplifier (PA) Forum, taking place at European Microwave Week 2019 (EuMW 2019) in Paris. This free-to-attend event, being held on Wednesday, October 2 from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at the Vaugirard Porte de Versailles Hotel next to the Paris Expo Porte de Versailles, focuses on device technologies, characterization, modeling and end-use applications for RF and microwave PAs.
The forum encourages discussion and provides insight into the latest approaches for device modeling, parameter extraction measurement techniques, and process technologies, as well as modern PA theory and design flow. The event’s agenda is segmented into sequential sessions to allow attendees to selectively attend any or all presentations of interest.
Noted PA expert Dr. Steve C. Cripps of Cardiff University will present the keynote “Active and Passive Matching in RFPAs – A Quirky Partnership” alongside company presentations that include:
- Design of a Gallium Nitride (GaN) microwave monolithic integrated circuit (MMIC) PA Using Nonlinear Models - ICONIC RF
- Doherty PA Design Based on the Enhanced Polyharmonic Distortion (EPHD) Model - AWR Group, NI
- GaN/Silicon (Si) Process for 5G High-Power and Low-Noise Applications - OMMIC
- Challenges Around GaN-on-Silicon Carbide (GaN-on-SiC) at High Frequencies – United Monolithic Semiconductors (UMS)
- RF Device Modeling – Wolfspeed, a Cree Company
- Stability Analysis in Wide-Bandwidth PAs – Ametek Compliance Test Solutions (CTS)
- Input and Output Controlled High-Efficiency PAs - Focus Microwaves
- The Coupled Effect Between Antenna Arrays and Nonlinear RF Front Ends - AMCAD
For more information on the EuMW2019 RF/Microwave PA Forum, to register and to download the complete agenda, visit awr.com/eumw2019.