EL SEGUNDO, Calif.
For those who missed the live 2019 AWR Design Forum (ADF) tour and/or want to learn more about Cadence® AWR Design Environment® software, a video collection of the best presentations from customers, partners and academia is now available for on-demand viewing (registration required) on the awr.com site.
The collection is organized into five tracks addressing various aspects of RF/microwave design and highlights presentations from key industry experts Dr. Steve Cripps, Cardiff University, Dr. Zoya Popovic, University of Colorado, Dr. Dominic FitzPatrick, Ametek-CTS and Dan Swanson, DGS Associates, as well as prominent companies such as Wolfspeed, Arralis, UMS, AMCAD, OMMIC and Focus Microwaves.
Track 1: Keynote and Industry Insights
- Active and Passive Matching in RF Power Amplifiers (PAs) – Dr. Steve Cripps, Cardiff
- Instability in High Power Amplifiers – Dr. Dominic FitzPatrick, Ametek-CTS
- Design Flow for Cavity Combline Filters – Dan Swanson, DGS Associates
- RF/Microwave Design in Teaching – Dr. Zoya Popovic, University of Colorado
Track 2: Semiconductor Technology and Modeling
- Wolfspeed RF Device Modeling
- UMS Gallium Nitride-on-Silicon Carbide (GaN-on-SiC)
- OMMIC 5G High-Power and Low-Noise Applications
- AMCAD Coupled Effect Between Antenna Arrays and Front Ends
Track 3: PA and Front-End Design
- Arralis’s HPA Design for Satellite Communications
- Monolithic Microwave Integrated Circuit (MMIC) PA Design
- Focus Microwaves High-Efficiency PAs
- Doherty PA Design
Track 4: EM Analysis and Design Optimization
- Best Practices for Electromagnetic (EM) Simulation
- Tips and Tricks for Silicon RFIC Designs
- 5G Narrowband 28-GHz Bandpass Filter Design
Track 5: Communication/Radar System Simulation
- 5G Phased-Array Antenna Simulation
- RF Link Budget Analysis
- Phase Noise Modeling
To learn more and to register to gain access to the online content, visit awr.com/adf.