EL SEGUNDO, Calif.
Platinum sponsor Cadence® is involved in a host of activities designed to enrich attendees’ knowledge with the latest RF/microwave design techniques at the International Microwave Symposium (IMS), being held as a virtual event online August 4-6.
The Cadence virtual booth will be showcasing the latest V15 release of Cadence AWR Design Environment® software and the technical program will feature AWR software in a technical lecture, three microwave applications (MicroApps) and three industry workshops.
- Intuitive Microwave Filter Design - Daniel Swanson, DGS Associates
- AXIEM® EM Simulation for Complex ICs and PCBs - Dr. John Dunn
- Network Synthesis to Streamline PA Design Flow - Chris Bean
- Parallel and Remote Schematic Simulation - Dustin Hoekstra
- Best Practices for Efficient EM Simulation - Dr. John Dunn
- Understanding 5G System-Level Evaluation - Dr. Gent Paparisto/Dr. Takao Inoue
- Design Tutorial for a High-Efficiency GaN Doherty PA - David Vye
For more information and schedule details, visit www.cadence.com/go/awr/ims2020.