EL SEGUNDO, Calif.
When: Thursday, June 11, 2020
Time: 10:00 a.m. PT
Who: Dr. John Dunn and Mr. David Vye
This webinar will showcase Cadence® AWR Design Environment® software, specifically the AWR® AXIEM® electromagnetic (EM) simulator and AWR Microwave Office® circuit design software, to enhance the design of printed circuit board (PCB)-based wireless functionality vis-à-vis interoperability with the Cadence Allegro® platform.
The webinar, presented by Dr. John Dunn and Mr. David Vye, is segmented into two parts:
- Portions of the existing Allegro layout will be imported into Microwave Office software
- EM simulation will be performed with the AXIEM simulator
- A 5G board example with an eight-element patch array will be simulated with AXIEM software
- AWR Microwave Office and AWR Visual System Simulator™ (VSS) system design software will be used to create RF/microwave devices
- Practical RF layout, stackup management, design support automation, and layout export for use in Allegro will be demonstrated
Visit https://www.awr.com/events to learn more and to register.