EL SEGUNDO, Calif. – NI AWR software will be showcased at a number of events in the Asia Pacific region during the month of December. These events include APMC 2019, ADF Singapore, IRSI-19 and IMaRC 2019. Each will feature software demonstrations and technical presentations and/or workshops on 5G/radar system and microwave/RF circuit design.
The Asia-Pacific Microwave Conference (APMC 2019) will be held in Singapore on December 10-13. NI AWR software demonstrations will be on display in Booth #B5.
ADF Singapore will be held Thursday, December 12 in conjunction with APMC 2019. Select presentations include:
- Complete X-Band 2x2 Phased-Array Antenna Design and Simulation
- Ka-Band Power Amplifier (PA) Developments for mmWave 5G New Radio (NR)
- Designing a Narrowband 28-GHz Bandpass Filter
- 5-18 GHz Monolithic Microwave Integrated Circuit (MMIC) PA Design
- 5G PA Design and Modeling for mmWave Gallium Nitride (GaN) Devices
The International Radar Symposium India (IRSI-19) will take place in Bangalore, India on December 11-14. NI AWR software demonstrations will take place in Booth #B3 and also be featured in a workshop, Design of GaN-Based MMICs Using Microwave Office Software and the Wolfspeed Foundry Process Design Kit (PDK), on Wednesday, December 11 at 9:30 a.m. in Hall B.
The International Microwave and RF Conference (IMaRC 2019) will take place in Mumbai, India on December 13-15 and demonstrations of NI AWR software will be shown within the expo area.
In addition, the annual Women in Microwaves (WIM) sessions will again be held at both APMC and IMaRC. These events are promoted and supported by Sherry Hess, VP of marketing, AWR Group, who was recently elected to the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) Microwave Theory and Techniques Society (MTT-S) Administrative Committee and is vice-chair of the WIM subcommittee.
- APMC: A WIM and Young Professionals joint forum titled, “Translating Microwave Technologies from Classroom to Commercialization” will be held Friday, December 13 at 4:00 p.m. in Lotus 4AB.
- IMaRC: A WIM session on “Microwave Technology Projects for Social and Environmental Solutions” will feature several talks followed by a panel session and will be held on Saturday, December 14 at 2:00 p.m. in the main auditorium.
About NI AWR Software
The NI AWR Design Environment software platform includes RF/microwave electronic design automation (EDA) tools such as Visual System Simulator™ system design software, Microwave Office/Analog Office microwave/RF circuit design software and AXIEM and Analyst™ EM analysis software. The NI AWR software product portfolio also includes AntSyn™ antenna design and synthesis software and AWR Connected™ third-party solutions. Collectively, these products empower design engineers to dramatically reduce development time and cost for components, circuits, systems and subsystems employed in wireless, high-speed wired, broadband, aerospace and defense and electro-optical applications. More information is available at ni.com/awr.
About National Instruments
Since 1976, NI has made it possible for engineers and scientists to solve the world’s greatest engineering challenges with powerful, flexible technology solutions that accelerate productivity and drive rapid innovation. Customers from a wide variety of industries–from healthcare to automotive and from consumer electronics to particle physics–use NI’s integrated hardware and software platform to improve the world we live in.