EL SEGUNDO, Calif.
The NI AWR Design Environment platform has been built from the ground up to enhance RF/microwave design productivity. As part of this mantra, a redesigned website has been launched that features a streamlined, modern design to match the look and feel of parent company National Instruments (ni.com) yet provide the NI AWR software community of users with a dedicated portal from which to learn more.
Highlights of the new site include:
- Improved functionality and an enhanced, more responsive user experience for both desktop and mobile devices
- Rich graphics so viewers can easily visualize the company’s software
- Reimagined product, solution and support menus offering fast and easy access to the content users seek
- Expanded resource library that now includes newsletters and the popular AWR Design Magazine
- New cross-promotion feature providing focused access to related content on articles and customer stories pages
- New and updated datasheet and product collateral
The new NI AWR software website can be experienced at ni.com/awr.