EL SEGUNDO, Calif.
The NI AWR software training schedule for spring 2019 has been posted onto ni.com/awr. It includes classes on AXIEM 3D planar EM software, scripting with Microwave Office software, wireless communications and radar systems design in Visual System Simulator™ (VSS) software, as well as partner courses from Wolfspeed on designing MMICs and DGS Associates on designing filters and multiplexers.
Where and When:
- AXIEM 3D Planar EM Software
- March 15, Tokyo, JP
- Equations and Scripting in Microwave Office Software
- March 20-21, Santa Clara, CA
- April 16-17, El Segundo, CA
- Wireless Communications/Radar Systems Design in VSS
- April 2, Louisville, CO
- April 4, Santa Clara, CA
- Wolfspeed Foundry Training Course
- April 24, Research Triangle Park, NC
- DSG Associates Filter Training Course
- April 8-9, Amsterdam, NL
- April 10-12, Amsterdam, NL
For more information and to register for these courses, visit awrcorp.com/news/trainings.