EL SEGUNDO, Calif.
An online training course titled “AWR Design Environment V15 Jump Start Training” seeks to provide current AWR software customers with a jump start on what’s new in V15. Presented by Dr. John Dunn, senior engineer/ EM technologist, will demonstrate how to take advantage of the key new technologies and improvements of the release that enhance functionality and improve productivity—from the user environment, to circuit and system simulation, as well as electromagnetic analysis.
- User environment: multiple unit support for multi-technologies
- Graphs: improved marker and data display features
- Layout: routing guides
- Circuit simulation: improved loop-gain analysis
- Power amplifier simulations: load pull with vendor components
- System simulation: 5G new radio (NR) libraries, phased arrays, MIMO
- Electromagnetic simulation: distributed computing enhancements, Linux support
Current customers can visit awr.com/events/awr-design-environment-v15-jump-start-training to learn more and to register.
Thursday, April 23, 2020
10:00 a.m. PT