AWR Design Environment V15 Jump Start Training
Presented by: Dr. John Dunn, Cadence
Registration: Register Here (Recording)
This online training course will introduce the audience to new and expanded features and capabilities of the Cadence® AWR Design Environment® platform. It is intended to give current AWR® software customers a jump start on what’s new in V15 and how to take advantage of the key new features and improvements that enhance functionality and improve productivity—from the user environment, to circuit and system simulation, and to electromagnetic analysis.
- User environment: multiple unit support for multi-technologies
- Graphs: improved marker and data display features
- Layout: routing guides
- Circuit simulation: improved loop-gain analysis
- Power amplifier simulations: load pull with vendor components
- System simulation: 5G New Radio (NR) libraries, phased arrays, MIMO
- Electromagnetic simulation: distributed computing enhancements, Linux support
Dr. John Dunn is a senior engineer/EM technologist with Cadence and spearheads the AWR software training programs. Before entering the commercial electronics industry, Dr. Dunn was a professor of electrical engineering at the University of Colorado, Boulder, for 15 years. He earned his M.S. and Ph.D. degrees in applied physics from Harvard University, Cambridge, MA.