The AWR Connected™ portfolio includes third-party software/hardware solutions that plug and play with NI AWR software in order to provide a more powerful and complete design flow that enhances user productivity.
AWR Connected offerings span synthesis, layout and verification, EM/thermal, and test and measurement, as well as models and process design kits (PDKs).
Use best-in-class point tools that work alongside and within NI AWR software.
Eliminate time-consuming manual data import/export operations with AWR Connected plug-n-play functionality.
Develop a custom design flow that works specifically to engineers' needs.
- AMCAD – Ready access between NI AWR software and AMCAD stability analysis (STAN) software
- AMPSA – Synthesis solutions for impedance-matching networks and high-dynamic-range amplifiers
- DGS Associates – Sophisticated software for microwave filter design, filter optimization, and electromagnetic (EM) model building
- Nuhertz – Filter designs engineered and synthesized with Nuhertz linked to NI AWR software
- Optenni Lab – Workflow enabling transfer of optimized matching circuits from Optenni into Microwave Office software
- ANSYS – Automated flow of layout data from Microwave Office software into ANSYS HFSS, Icepak, and more
- CapeSym – Software-to-software co-simulation of electrical/thermal for monolithic microwave integrated circuit (MMIC) design
- CST (Dassault Systemes) – Automated flow of 3D geometric data from Microwave Office software into CST Design Studio
- Sonnet – Automated flow of 2D layout data from Microwave Office software into Sonnet EM
- WiPL-D – Software for EM simulation of antennas embedded within AntSyn™ antenna design software
IC/PCB Layout and Verification
- Cadence – Data extraction from Allegro imported into NI AWR software
- DWT – An integrated design-rule checking (DRC)/layout vs. schematic (LVS) flow with NI AWR software
- IPC2581 – An industry-standard printed-circuit board (PCB) file format enabling design flows with Altium, Intercept Technology, and more
- Mentor Graphics – Connects NI AWR software with Mentor's PCB software solutions using ODB++
- POLYTEDA – Physical verification technology with a unique one-shot processing technology
- Zuken – Streamlined design flow for Zuken and NI AWR software for post-layout circuit design/EM verification
- Additional – Specialized vendor tools from 50ohm Technologies, CAD Design Software and OptiY
Test and Measurement
- Anritsu – Integrates NI AWR software with Anritsu’s T&M hardware
- Focus Microwaves – Links NI AWR software with Focus Microwaves/Mesuro load-pull solutions
- Maury Microwaves – Links NI AWR software with Maury Microwaves load-pull solutions
- National Instruments – LabVIEW embedded into NI AWR software and linked to NI T&M equipment
- Rohde & Schwarz – Links NI AWR software with Rohde & Schwarz's T&M hardware
- TestWave™ – Integrates T&M equipment with NI AWR software