3D EM Analysis
Analyst™ 3D FEM EM simulation and analysis simulator accelerates high-frequency product development from early physical design characterization through to full 3D EM verification. The advanced solver technology provides fast and accurate analysis of the 3D structures/interconnects found in today's complex high-frequency electronics.
In-situ analysis enables full characterization of 3D components in RF/microwave devices to ensure design success.
Parametric cell (PCell) support for 3D structures enables an FEM-based design flow that incorporates accurate, custom component libraries.
Automatic, adaptive 3D volumetric tetrahedron-based meshing provides high-quality shape fidelity to ensure reliable simulation results.
Features at a Glance
- EXTRACT – Schematic-driven EM extraction technology/design flow
- Layout/Drawing Editor – 2D and 3D construction and views
- FEM Solver – Proprietary, full-wave direct and interative solvers
- Meshing Technology – Automatic, adaptive 3D volumetric tetrahedron-based meshing
- Sources – Numerous excitations for ports
- Visualization – 2D- and 3D-field visualization, as well as results post-processing
- Parametric Studies – Optimization, tuning, and yield analysis
- High Performance Computing (HPC) – Multi-core configurations and asynchronous simulation