3D MP Analysis
Analyst-MP™ software leverages the core capabilities of Analyst EM technology, targeting large MP applications like particle accelerators. The Analyst-MP solver is the result of decades of development in collaboration with the U.S. Department of Defense/Energy (DOD/DOE), where this powerful software is employed to analyze extremely complex high-frequency, multi-physics structures at nearly all U.S. national labs and accelerators.
Perform field and particle analysis of complex 2D and 3D components.
Address diverse EM analysis challenges with multiple solver technologies.
Automatic, adaptive 3D volumetric tetrahedron-based meshing for reliable simulation results.
Features at a Glance
- Layout/Drawing Editor – 2D and 3D construction and views
- FEM Solver – Full-wave, quasi-static, and multi-physics solvers
- Meshing Technology – Automatic, adaptive 3D volumetric tetrahedron-based meshing
- Visualization – 2D and 3D field visualization, as well as results post-processing
- Parametric Studies – Optimization, tuning, and yield analysis
- Spectral/Domain Decomposition – Supports enhanced simulation throughput of large problems
- High-Performance Computing (HPC) – Multi-core configurations and asynchronous simulation
- MICHELLE Code – 3D finite-element gun and collector modeling code (option)