RF/Microwave Circuit Design
Microwave Office circuit design software is used by leading manufacturers to accelerate product development of high-frequency electronics. The intuitive interface, innovative design automation, and powerful harmonic-balance circuit simulation ensure greater engineering productivity and accelerated design cycles. RF-aware layout, high-frequency models, design automation, and powerful HB simulator ensure greater engineering productivity and accelerate design cycles for today's most challenging applications.
Best-in-class harmonic balance engine provides fast and rigorous convergence of highly nonlinear networks, addressing circuits with large transistor counts and/or harmonic content.
Design automation, an intuitive interface and scripting/customization supports all phases of product development in less time.
Co-simulation with system and electromagnetic simulators provides in-situ parasitic extraction, design verification and standards-compliant communication test benches.
Features at a Glance
- Comprehensive Libraries – Simulation models for discrete and IC-based, active and passive devices
- APLAC – Proprietary multi-rate harmonic balance engine provides robust linear and nonlinear circuit simulation
- EM Analysis – Fully-integrated circuit/electromagnetic co-simulation for design verification and in-situ extraction
- Load Pull – State-of-the-art load-pull analysis and design support
- Stability – Linear and nonlinear stability analysis
- Synthesis – Impedance-matching and filter-synthesis wizards (options)