Visual System Simulator
Visual System Simulator™ (VSS) RF/wireless communications and radar system design software supports VSWR-aware modeling of RF and DSP blocks, providing time-domain, frequency-domain, and circuit-envelope analyses. With VSS, Tx/Rx designers are able to develop and optimize system architectures and determine component specifications for best overall performance. Users can simulate system metrics such as BER and EVM with pre-configured and user-defined virtual test benches, as well as identify the source of spurious products and other system impairments.
RF-aware behavioral modeling for rapid architectural design, link analysis, and component specification.
Circuit and electromagnetic (EM) co-simulation to incorporate accurate component-level design into end-to-end communications system development.
Virtual test benches to modulate front-end components based on wireless communication standards and determine performance metrics.
Features at a Glance
- Behavioral Models – Impedance mismatch incorporating the impact of component VSWR on system performance
- Circuit Envelope – Analysis of digitally-modulated RF circuits including EVM, BER, and adjacent channel power ratio (ACPR) simulations
- Planning/Analysis Tools – Cascaded RF measurements, frequency planner (option), and spurious analysis
- Co-Simulation – With Microwave Office circuit design software
- Test Benches – Wireless standards including 5G, LTE, narrowband internet of things (NB-IoT), and more
- Libraries – Radar and 5G signals and waveforms, inclusive of test benches