University Program: Students
Create licenses here: Self-help student license
Student licenses run for a full quarter (180 days)
Licenses are for personal Windows PCs
Join the program (for faculty): University questionnaire
Professors in Partnership
Refer to the details below to learn more
Professor Fornetti, Bristol Univ. | A Multimedia Conceptual Guide to RF & Microwave Engineering
Professor Kikkert, James Cook Univ. | RF Electronics: Design and Simulation
Professor Steer, North Carolina State Univ. | Microwave and RF Design: A Systems Approach
Graduate Gift Initiative
Refer to the additional details below to learn more
If qualified, register here: Graduate Gift Program registration
Join the academia community: LinkedIn
Stay tuned—we will contact you shortly to finalize your request
Graduate Gift Program
The Graduate Gift Program is an initiative designed to give graduating engineering students from an approved AWR Software University Program institution a career head start by providing ongoing exposure and experience using AWR software products.
The software gift initiative includes a one-year personal-use license of the latest full-featured version of the AWR Design Environment platform, inclusive of Microwave Office, Visual System Simulator™ (VSS), AXIEM, and Analyst™ technologies.
What are the qualifications?
- This offer is available to current academic year/calendar year graduates receiving a BS, MS, or PhD in electrical engineering who are associated with an approved AWR Software University Program member institution.
- To be eligible, the graduate must register for the gift within six months following graduation/diploma date.
- Recipients cannot be an employee of, or related to an employee of, any competitive firms (including, but not limited to, Keysight Technologies).
- Recipients must agree to the software license agreement (SLA) terms and specifically those that address export control and reverse engineering /competitive intelligence.
- Management reserves the right to revise these terms at any time and to deny access to any person(s) and/or institution(s) as it deems necessary.